By opening an account with us and/or by using the Website you warrant that you:
– are over 18 years of age.;
– are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
– are a resident in an area that permits gambling to occur;
– are solely responsible for any applicable taxes in relation to your betting activities;
– acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the service and that Rebel Bet has no responsibility for any such loss.
– To access our service, you are required to complete the registration form. Rebel Bet reserves the right at any time to request satisfactory proof of identity and proof of residence.
– It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal account details and personal information are truthful and kept up to date. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if this information is incorrect, fraudulent or inappropriate.
– You agree to keep your username and password secret and confidential and will not share such information with others. If you misplace your username or password, you must notify our support team immediately.
– You acknowledge that any betting made through your usernames and passwords at Rebel Bet, third party bookmakers or betting exchanges will be regarded as valid.
– We reserve the right to refuse any bet or part of a bet without the need to provide reasons at any time.
– We reserve the right to close your account and refund your balance without the need to provide reasons at any time.
– You acknowledge to read and accept the rules of the participating websites for the acceptance/cancellation of bets.
– You are allowed 1 withdrawal free of charge per calendar week. Calendar week means 00:00 on Mondays to 23:59 on Sundays. You may withdraw funds from your accounts at any time but any request after the first per week will be charged a fee equal to 1% of your requested amount (EUR 1 minimum applies). The fee will be deducted from your requested amount. Only cleared funds on your accounts will be available for withdrawal and no pending bets or deposit will count towards your available balance.
– You will be allowed to withdraw any funds you have available on your accounts only after you have bet at least the same amount as your first deposit since you opened the account. Requests that do not meet this criteria will be rejected and not processed.
– If an account is inactive for 12 months or longer, Rebel Bet reserves the right to forfeit the outstanding balance.
Where we make an error (whether human or otherwise), we will be entitled to declare the transaction void and withhold any payments. If we wrongly pay an amount to you or we pay you more than the amount to which you are properly entitled you agree to repay to us immediately upon request from us the amount which has been wrongly paid or overpaid to you. We have the authority to adjust your account to reflect the true outcome and rectify the error.
– You represent and warrant that at the time of registering and throughout the duration you have an account with us, you have not engaged and will not engaged in any of the following and/or related activities: money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation, abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, and financial sanctions (“Prohibited Activities”). You agree that from time to time, upon our request, you may be required to provide additional details in respect of any information you have provided to us, including in relation to any deposits which you have made into your account.
– We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your Account, where we have reasonable belief that, you may have or attempted to or have assisted a third party to, engage in any of the Prohibited Activities. Whilst we are undertaking any checks from time to time, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from your Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of websites.
– Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of these sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or their use of any information they may acquire about you (including personal data).
– A link from our Website does not constitute an endorsement by us of the use of that link, the company or organisation behind that link or the contents of the website reached using that link.
This Agreement and all rights, obligations and liabilities under the same shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Europe. You irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the European Courts in respect of any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement.